If you’ve used Paverpol or even just heard of it and are interested in trying out some of the different products and techniques that are used with it, then this class is for you. You will make these two projects in the day – a mixed media canvas and a wine bottle charm. The Paverpol products you will use include Relief Decoration, Stockinette, Paverplast and of course Paverpol textile hardener. Learning how paverpol can be used with other products opens up a whole new world of creative possibilities.
You will need to bring:
– an old white %100 cotton t-shirt (no print)
– any other fabric, lace or trim that you would like to use
– embellishments such as old jewelry, beads, silk or dried flowers (optional)
-canvas 12cmx15cm or similar size [ can be purchased at workshop on the day]
-a few wine bottles to place your charms around.
– a selection of your preferred acrylic paints
– a rag or old towel to dry your hands
– tight fitting latex gloves (optional)
Face moulds of various sizes are provided.
Bring your own lunch. Coffee/Tea & biscuits are provided.
Book now as places are limited
Venue: The Alley, Strabane
When: Most Saturdays in March/April from 10am-4pm
Use contact details and email to secure your place!